The Printing Industries Association of Australia (Printing Industries) is the leadership and support organisation for all businesses in the print, packaging, graphic design and media technology industry in Australia. We work to support and promote an evolving industry, and to help our members become more profitable and sustainable.
The main benefits we provide members are:
- Advocacy across federal and state governments, working to ensure the importance of the printing industries to the Australian economy is understood and policy supports productive industry
- Industry-specific workplace relations advice and legal services from experts you know you can trust, including a sophisticated online resource centre
- Networking and events across a range of topics and opportunities
- Access to our industry-specific environmental certification programme, Sustainable Green Print
- Access to our better business buying partners, offering discounts and incentives for members across a range of services including superannuation, insurance, energy and telecommunications
- And more benefits are being offered each year.
Learn more about membership benefits.
The Board of Directors governing Printing Industries Association of Australia is comprised of member-elected state representatives for the Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria and Western Australia, as well as two National representatives.
Members of the board are:
There are currently two casual positions vacant on the board, one National and ACT.
The office bearers of the board are:
|Vice President||Matt Aitken|
|National Honorary Secretary||Chris Segaert|
|National Honorary Treasurer||Ron Patterson|