There are two types of membership with Printing Industries:
- Full Members produce printing, packaging and graphic design in its broadest definition
- Associate Members are primarily suppliers to the printing industries.
Both types of membership enjoy access to similar benefits. Associate Members pay a fee-for-service contribution to access Workplace Relations and Legal Services which are included for Full Members, and have no voting rights.
Benefits of Membership
Printing Industries works to support and promote and evolving industry, and to help our members become more profitable and sustainable.
We do this by…
Advocating for industry
Our dedicated team works tirelessly alongside Federal and State Governments to improve appreciation of the contribution the print and related industries make to the Australian economy. As the largest employer in the manufacturing sector in Australia, we have an important contribution to make to policy discussion. Our advocacy is opening doors to ensure our industry voice is respected and considered.
Learn more about our Advocacy.
Workplace Relations & Legal Services
We have a dedicated printing industry-specific workplace relations and legal services team. Our services cover the spectrum from interpreting industrial Awards and assisting with employment contracts, through to defending unfair dismissals, general protections claims, and industry representation. Members receive industry-specific advice from experts that you know you can trust, from end-to-end, without hidden charges.
Learn more about our Workplace Relations & Legal Services.
Networking & Events
We host a range of networking and education opportunities across
- Exhibitions – such as the renowned PacPrint
- Industry Awards – such as the prestigious National Print Awards and the State-based Printing Industries Craftsmanship Awards (PICA)
- Events – Local networking with other industry players, politicians and influencers
- Education – webinars, breakfast seminars and more offering relevant learning for the industry and your business
View upcoming events.
Printing Industries is proud to provide Sustainable Green Print –a nationally recognised environmental certification program that saves members money through reduced waste, and provides a verifiable green competitive edge.
Through our business supplier partnerships, members gain access to exclusive discounts and enhanced services in areas such as: Superannuation, Insurance, Energy, Phones and Internet.
Join us today to start benefiting from effective advocacy and valuable member services.